Hardwick Consultants are an independent management consultancy specialising in business improvement management within manufacturing and service industries; principally Nuclear, Defence, Aerospace and Automotive.
We operate internationally including Europe, the United States and Asia.
The team at Hardwick Consultants Limited have over 30 years combined experience in high integrity industries. This includes experience of the pressures to perform and achieve business results and encompasses a wide range of activities, including:
Our specialist capability is built on three main strands:
Regulatory & compliance management. This sets the initial framework within which the business operates.
Business management processes. This provides the framework for operation of the business from order intake to customer delivery and satisfaction.
Sustained and practical manufacturing and process
improvement. This improves the performance of the business.
The requirements for compliance exist in most high integrity industries. Business systems and processes must support this requirement whilst still providing the flexibility to operate the business and improve an investor’s return on investment. We take a direct and pragmatic approach that is highly focussed on analysing data and using it to deliver real and sustained improvement.
Colin Hardwick, founder and Managing Director of Hardwick Consultants is a results oriented Management Consultant, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt and Chartered Mechanical Engineer who provides a highly competent and professional service, with the following specific and additional areas of expertise:
- Provision of training and development for teams and individuals in lean and six sigma when applied to manufacturing operations. Training can be structured for your specific needs and requirements.
- Lean and six sigma project support including specialist advice to lean six sigma practitioners in industry.
- Advice and direction on specific product quality issues, including product design, assessment of product quality and the solution of product performance issues.
- Examination and investigations following incidents, accidents, component/system failure or performance problems arising from issues relating to design, manufacture, maintenance and fitness for purpose.
- The provision of expert witness advice and reporting for solicitors and barristers requiring expert advice on product performance, allegations of premature failure, misuse, poor maintenance, and “fitness for purpose” of specific products.
- He is aware of the requirements of Part 35 and Practice Direction 35, the Protocol for the Instruction of Experts to Give Evidence in Civil Claims and the practice direction on pre-action conduct. He has obtained the Bond Solon Civil Procedure Rules Expert Witness Certificate to evidence understanding and compliance of the above requirements.
Colin is renowned for his thorough and objective examination of all available evidence and the production of reports with high attention to detail, clarity and conciseness.